I love summer, I enjoy sunlight, warm temperatures, going to the beach and wearing dresses, skirts and shorts.
There is a couple of situations that I do not enjoy, and I wish that I had never seen in my life:
– Shorts that look like underwear and skirts that look like belts, what is next? the jeans thong?
– Women who wear sandals and had their last pedicure in december. OK, if you think that a pedicure is too expensive, do it yourself please, nothing makes me wanna throw up more than long toenails eeewwwwww.
– Men who walk without a shirt, who have nothing to show, to the contrary they should layer some shirts in order to hide what they’ve got.
– People showing their belly, a big belly. Again, cover up, nothing to show here if you look pregnant but you’re not…even worse if you are a guy.
– People that wear incredibly inadequate clothing to work, making it necessary for human resources to send a memo about office wear. Did you need a memo to know that you shouldn’t wear: beach dresses, shorts, flip flops, RUBBER flip flops, short skirts. You might as well bring your bikini and go lay at the picnic tables outside and get a tan.
I still love summer…after all of this